National Scholarship Portal, Scholarship Schemes for Indian Students
- Date: May 18, 2021
- Author: admin
- Categories: Uncategorized
The Indian government offers scholarships to students who cannot afford to pay for their education. The government has created a National Scholarship Portal for this reason. We will teach you all you need to know about the National Scholarship Portal in this post, including What is the National Scholarship Portal? Its goal, advantages, characteristics, eligibility conditions, the application process, and so on. So, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the National Scholarship Portal, you should read this post carefully. The financial activities of the National scholarship portal are managed under the PFMS which is the public finance management system, check out a guide covered on the PFMS by PMmodischemes
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, has created this portal. Beneficiaries can also monitor the progress of their applications using this platform. If you wish to be considered for a government scholarship, you must apply online through the National Scholarship Portal and follow the steps outlined by us.
Scholarhsip schemes under the NSP
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
To check the full list, users can visit the official NSP portal by following this url, scholarships.gov.in
University Grant Commission
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is India’s apex organization for higher education. Some of the University Grants Commission’s scholarships are also available on the national scholarship portal. Students at college and university will benefit financially from these awards. The NSP UGC Scholarship application process has begun, and the deadline for submission is February 5, 2021. (Extended). To learn anything about the NSP UGC scholarship 2020, you must read this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship Schemes
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, and Nagaland are among the North Eastern states where the applicant must be from ( for Ishan Uday special scholarship scheme only)
The candidate must be the family’s only female child (twin daughters can also apply) (Only for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarships for single female students)
An applicant’s age must be under 30 years old.
NSP Registration Process
- To apply for a National Scholarship, go to the National Scholarship website.
- To register for a new account, go to the website’s home page and click “new registration.”
- Read the instructions on the screen, check the box, and select the “proceed” option.
- Enter the information requested on the page, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, gender, email address, and bank account information.
- Click the “Register” option after entering the captcha code.
Notes for application Process
Please read the following guidelines carefully: Applicants must thoroughly study the scholarship guidelines before applying. The eligibility criteria, application guidelines, ineligibility etc are to be read very carefully in order to avoid any confusion in the next stage. Paperwork to have on hand: Before filling out the application form, make sure you have all of your documents, including evidence of identification, evidence of address, evidence of income, and bank account information. Without all of the essential documents, the application is incomplete. Applicants are also recommended to preserve a soft copy of all papers on their devices in order to facilitate a smooth application process. A copy of the application that has been filed should be kept: Keep a copy of the application you filed with you so you can follow its progress. Applicants must ensure that the mobile number and email address supplied in the application form are valid, since the scholarship giver may contact them for additional consideration.